Friday, January 6, 2023

ACADEMIC 'MESSINA DENARO' FRANCO MILANO MEDICAL PHYSICIST 'JODIDO A TOPE', AGAIN WE PUBLISHED IN RADIOTHERAPY

 


ACADEMIC MAFIOSSO FRANCO MILANO MEDICAL PHYSICIST 

'JODIDO A TOPE', 

AGAIN WE PUBLISHED IN RADIOTHERAPY

CORRUPT MEDICAL PHYSICIST WHO AT NONLINEAR LIFE COURSE AT RIGA RTU UNIVERSITY WAS SPEAKING LONG TIME ABOUT LESBIANS AND GAY-MARRIAGE WITH PICTURES IN A SCIENTIFIC SESSION



[ REALLY MAD OH MY GOD!]



FRANCO MILANO YOUNG IN TRIESTE


Friday 6 January 2023.- I was sleeping a nap after lunch and I heard a radio-conversation probably [maybe, perhaps], coming from a microphone in my room. Last november some Siemens controllers for temperature at radiators were set beside my work table. I read everyday that Tallinn is full of spies, FBI, Russians, Chinese, Tutti Frutti, etc. I suspect someones in connection with Spain Exterior Police or Guardia Civil. I will be careful with all this mafias that want to involve me and my family in illegal matters, no matter how. I continue working as usual in science totally sure that they cannot accuse me of nothing and are wasting their time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment